Doctors in this section are known to work with trans* people and have been recommended by their patients. For more specific information about what each doctor has done or might do, and for testimonials or reviews of their services, click their name to go to their specific page.
If you've had experiences with any of these professionals, please share!
- 3280 Howell Mill Road NW, Suite 326, Atlanta, GA 30327
*Will prescribe and monitor hormones
- Sadly we have come to learn that Dr. Hudson will be closing his practice due to health reasons. We hope that he recovers quickly, and we thank him for his many years of service to the transgender community.
- Midlife Passages
- 993-D Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 360, Atlanta, GA 30342
- 1364 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322
- 285 Boulevard NE, Suite 545 Atlanta, GA 30312
*Will prescribe and monitor hormones *Also specializes in HIV/AIDS, and was voted one of Atlanta's top physicians by Southern Voice
- 1350 Boulevard SE, Atlanta, GA 30315
*Serves low-income and uninsured patients
- 957 W. Marietta Street, Atlanta, GA 30318
*Can prescribe and monitor hormones
- 730 Ponce De Leon Pl, Unit B, Atlanta, GA 30306
*HIV/AIDS; hormones for MTF and FTM; psychiatry services
- 881 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 1, Atlanta, GA 30306
*Primary care, same-day appointments available. Sliding scale fees available.
- 49 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive, Suite 413, Atlanta, GA 30312
*Also specializes in HIV/AIDS - MSM focused; Works within Grady Health System
- 340 Boulevard, Suite 210, Atlanta, GA 30312
*Also specializes in HIV/AIDS
- 1525 Clifton Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30322
- Student patient portal: https://www.shspnc.emory.edu/login_directory.aspx
- Molly Fraher, MSN, NP
- Ray N. Jarvis, PA-C
*Both have been seeing trans patients. Information about other providers will be added. - You may want to avoid Dawn R. Mielke, MD and Eleanore Reiss, MN, MPH, NP
Physician's assistant: Carrie Prowell
- 1612 Mars Hill Road
Watkinsville, GA 30677
- 11133 Abercorn St # 10
Savannah, GA 31419